JonahLStevensonXJonahLStevensonX

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Sarah 2 Sarah 2

Less interesting the second time. Even though it's so HD and everything. Try and make it more HD next time. Still not HD enough.

HDcartoons responds:

when was the last time you made a cartoon in HD?

Drunk Abridgemnt: Berserk Drunk Abridgemnt: Berserk

Well now I don't have to read the comic... Would like to see you apply your skills/energies to a different concept from the drunken abridgement. You've got an enjoyable tone and approach, but the idea is derivative of the drunk history series on YouTube. Would be good to see you branch out.

TheJanitor9k responds:

Yeah this is going to be my last drunken one, I have several recorded but its a pain to animate 8 minutes of animation, cut it down, and not color it all while being at work 40 hours a week. Next cartoon will be scripted, colored, and be a lot shorter.

Spacetime Fabric Softener Spacetime Fabric Softener

Beautiful and professional. The best looking cartoon I've seen on here so far. Great look. Music fitting and atmospheric. Pacing was a little slow. If there's no dialogue you need to keep the viewer fully occupied with visual spectacle, and I think the editing needed picking up a bit here. Great style though.

History of Architecture History of Architecture

Not crazy about the song. Fairly well animated for the most part. Spelling mistakes. Chin beard.

Drunken Abridgement: Dune Drunken Abridgement: Dune

I like the concept and the animation style, just a few too many dick jokes for my liking. Or, not funny enough dick jokes. If you must do dick jokes, then they should be really excellent dick jokes.

TheJanitor9k responds:

Yeah I didn't really plan on it happening it just kinda started to see everything as a benis. Next cartoon features only 2 dick jokes so be ready for less dicking...

Petting The Cat Petting The Cat

Great animation, what there is of it, but too much repetition and your pacing is way too slow, not enough happens. Maybe just cut it way down and you have an amusing and beautifully animated 5 to 8 second video.

Mario gets a surprise Mario gets a surprise

not really doing it for me, guy. humour wise.

IIIIMikIIII responds:

Well just made it inbetween hands playing online poker. Check out my other video Dildo Time Machine. Let me know if you like that one. I spent a lot time making it.

Sarah Sarah

Weird, but I kind of liked it. Your voice recording was peaking a bit I think. Microphone technique, maybe a pop shield.

HDcartoons responds:

this cartoon is in HD so you may not be used to HD audio

When you are depressed When you are depressed

Thoughtful and well put together.

Dalas responds:

Thanks!

Happy Birthday Chris Happy Birthday Chris

Good. Like the black humour.